Indigo.ai is on a mission to enhance communication between people and businesses. We developed an artificial intelligence platform that uses chatbots and machine learning to automate conversations between businesses and customers via chat.
Over 1 million messages have been managed by our technology in a variety of industries: banking, pharmaceutical, publishing, luxury and many more. We’re looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver who can deeply empathize with people's needs, come up with unique solutions and help us create and spread engaging user-experiences that replace the current frustrations with delight.
Why Indigo.ai?Being at a tech startup working in Artificial intelligence means that:
Take a peek inside A.I.
You'll work with one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years. You’ll learn a lot about A.I. and how to make the most of it to provide great experiences.
- Language is the first interface
Acquire expertise in Conversational Interfaces, one of the most interesting upcoming trends in design.
- Never get bored
We're a small team. That means that you'll get the point of view of everyone in the room and you'll participate in different decision-making processes, from marketing to business.
- Learn how to build stuff
No matter your previous background we're sure that you'll develop some muscles with us. Building a real digital product for thousands of people and tackle business, design, tech and marketing problems will be a pretty good gym for your skills.
Now, this position is for a Chief Marketing Officer. Let's see what that means:We are looking for someone with a proven track record scaling high growth companies, ideally within the SaaS sector. This role will be ideal for someone with previous experience as a Head of Growth / Head of Performance Marketing. The company now has automated conversations for hundred thousands of users and have identified their new expansion plan as a key component to their global growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record growing a marketing team from scratch and drive all marketing activity. This is an extremely hands-on role and you will need to be scientific and generalist with expert knowledge in all areas. Reporting and working alongside the founders to define and develop the company’s overall strategy; you will be a senior member of the team and be expected to have a data-driven approach.
He/she will be the owner of the user lifecycle, related to the "AARRR" funnel – Attraction, Acquisition, Revenue, Retention, and Referral. This is a highly strategic role for the company as we play in a recurrence business in a very young market, so this position must know and propose user metrics, establish growth KPI´s, action plans and measure it in real-time. It's essential to the candidate to have a growth mindset – quickly test different initiatives in small groups to scale the good ones – and to be obsessed about data and metrics. You will have a lot of autonomy to build a new area and a real chance to make a lot of impact (Global!) by your influence and results.
As a CMO, this will be the main responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Create and execute our global growth marketing strategy;
- Create and execute our user awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral (AARRR) framework;
- Propose the main area KPI`s and establish a real-time management dashboard;
- Understand the user lifecycle and establish clear plans to improve retention and drop the churn rate improving the user lifetime value;
- Guarantee the business healthiness by deep control of our Cost of Acquisition (CAC) and the lifetime value (LTV);
- Work closely with our Product, UX Design and Tech teams to deploy data-driven and propose new features to improve the user experience;
- Create qualitative and quantitative growth models for discovery and growth projections;
- Collaborate and work together with marketing peers of Content & Branding to ensure consistency of brand, message and improvement of content based on data and metrics;
How to be a solid match for this position:
- Over 5 years’ experience in: Digital Marketing, SaaS;
- Proven track record in a startup company ;
- Proven growth experience - responsible for driving growth;
- Experience with a broad set of acquisition and marketing channels (performance media), such as Google Display, SEO, SEM, Social Media;
- Experience with a set of CRM tools;
- Be naturally curious and interested in being in constant learning and in touch with the growth and digital marketing communities;
- A team player who can work both strategically and tactically, who is full of energy and eager for a new and exciting challenge;
- Project management skills: experience with the ability to work independently and initiate activities, set priorities, manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results;
- You like to discuss your ideas and, above all, explain them.
- The extra bit: you're passionate about Artificial Intelligence and understand how much it can change the world.
Now, head to Life at Indigo.ai to learn more about us and get an idea if we'll like each other!