Indigo.ai is on a mission to enhance communication between people and businesses. We developed an artificial intelligence platform that uses chatbots and machine learning to automate conversations between businesses and customers via chat.
Over 1 million messages have been managed by our technology in a variety of industries: banking, pharmaceutical, publishing, luxury and many more. We’re looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver who can deeply empathize with people’s needs, come up with unique solutions and help us create engaging user-experiences that replace the current frustrations with delight.
Being at a tech startup working in Artificial intelligence means that:
- Take a peek inside A.I.
You’ll work with one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years. You’ll learn a lot about A.I. and how to make the most of it in order to provide great experiences.
- Language is the first interface
Acquire expertise in Conversational Interfaces, one of the most interesting upcoming trends in design.
- Never get bored
We’re a small team. That means that you’ll get the point of view of everyone in the room and you’ll participate in different decision-making processes, from marketing to business.
- Learn how to build stuff
No matter your previous background we’re sure that you’ll develop some muscles with us. Building a real digital product for thousands of people and tackle business, design, tech and marketing problems will be a pretty good gym for your skills.
Now, this position is for a UX/UI Designer. Let’s see what that means:
As a UX/UI Designer, you will use every tool at your disposal to learn how to build amazon conversational experiences — depending on the case, this might be:
- Creating wireframes to model and communicate user flows.
- Building interactive prototypes.
- Fully understand and master every step of a modern AI building process.
- Think about ways to integrate AI into tools and services in a meaningful way.
- Find elegant ways to convey complex interactions.
- Sitting side-by-side with an engineer during the implementation of your designs.
- Conduct capillary user research and user testing to validate your ideas
- Deeply understand user’s and client’s needs
How to be a solid match for this position:
- You know your way with experiences design and you always stay updated about recent UX developments.
- You understand that problems are a designer’s daily bread and you thrive when dealing with hard conceptual UX obstacles of how people we’ll use our services.
- You don’t like to stay blind and you take into consideration business requirements and concrete development implications of your designs.
- You like to discuss your ideas and, above all, explain them.
- The extra bit: you’re passionate about Artificial Intelligence and understand how much it can change the world.
Now, head to Life at Indigo.ai to learn more about us and get an idea if we’ll like each other!