Indigo.ai is on a mission to enhance communication between people and businesses. We developed an artificial intelligence platform that uses chatbots and machine learning to automate conversations between businesses and customers via chat.
Over 1 million messages have been managed by our technology in a variety of industries: banking, pharmaceutical, publishing, luxury and many more. We’re looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver who can deeply empathize with people's needs, come up with unique solutions and help us create and spread engaging user-experiences that replace the current frustrations with delight.
Being at a tech startup working in Artificial intelligence means that:
- Take a peek inside A.I.
You'll work with one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years. You’ll learn a lot about A.I. and how to make the most of it in order to provide great experiences.
- Language is the first interface
Acquire expertise in Conversational Interfaces, one of the most interesting upcoming trends in design.
- Never get bored
We're a small team. That means that you'll get the point of view of everyone in the room and you'll participate in different decision-making processes, from marketing to business.
- Learn how to build stuff
No matter your previous background we're sure that you'll develop some muscles with us. Building a real digital product for thousands of people and tackling business, design, tech and marketing problems will be a pretty good gym for your skills.
Now, this position is for a Junior Growth Manager. Let's see what that means:
We are looking for someone who desires to get involved and enthusiastic about the technology sector. The company now has automated conversations for hundreds of thousands of users and have identified their new expansion plan as a key component to their global growth. The ideal candidate will contribute to identifying the company’s growth opportunities and managing its team’s effort to fill in these opportunity gaps. He/She usually reports either to the Chief Growth Officer (CGO). Therefore, tThe Junior Growth Manager will help with the CGO goals and contribute the efforts to reach these goals.
This happens through methodical processes that involve the following steps:
- Achieve growth and hitting sales targets by successfully participating in team activities;
- Help to implement a strategic sales plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence;
- Be focused on client acquisition, above all through outbound strategies;
- Come up with different ways to seize these opportunities;
- Work with the developer, design, and product team to implement solution, presentation, demo, quickly.
As a Junior Growth Manager, you will live and breathe data analysis and problem-solving. This means that you must be a blend between an analytical and creative person, with an experimental mindset.
This will be the main responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Amazing communication: sharing with the entire company about main clients activities should motivate engineers, designers, and product marketing people to implement experiments;
- Project management contribution: help the Growth team to succeed involves leading multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Cross-functional team working. Growth managers collaborate with marketing to generate new lead sources and expand the target customer base, or with product and research teams to make sure customer needs are met.
Typical characteristics, skills, and traits of a Junior Growth Manager include:
- Communication skills: they listen first and speak second;
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management: they are committed to helping others be successful;
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service;
- The ability to prioritise and effectively manage time.
How to be a solid match for this position:
- Experience with some of the tools: Slack, Hubspot, Trello, Asana, Google Drive, etc…
- Be naturally curious and interested in being in constant learning and in touch with the growth and digital communities;
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- A team player who can work both strategically and tactically, who is full of energy and eager for a new and exciting challenge;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Project management skills: experience with ability to work independently and initiate activities, set priorities, manage multiple priorities and deliver on-time results;
- You like to discuss your ideas and, above all, explain them.
- The extra bit: you're passionate about Artificial Intelligence and understand how much it can change the world.
Now, head to Life at Indigo.ai to learn more about us and get an idea if we'll like each other!